Our focus is in the name: LSP Digital is the strategy consultancy for digital strategies, digital transformation, and digital business building. Since 2004, we have been effectively implementing digital projects with our customers. We experienced and co-created the most important digitization developments firsthand. In 2007, we successfully founded Statista, and we know how digital value creation works, as well as how new processes and business models are profitably established. Our customers are large companies in the TIME sector, industrial corporations, aviation companies, logistics entities, energy producers, trading ventures, large service providers, as well as investors.
Our team features exceptional individuals, to whom we offer interesting opportunities for development. Due to our great growth potential, we are continuously seeking people who share our passion for business building and digital business models.
Project Manager - Strategy Consulting (m/f/d)
We offer a unique combination of strategy development, analysis and implementation in the field of digital business models and technologies.
You are the strategic head – and you will take responsibility for the success of our projects. In business building projects, you develop and implement innovative business models that open up opportunities for our customers in the digital market and generate noticeable growth. In transformation projects, you review traditional business models and processes and adapt them to the competitive conditions of digital markets.
You will advise at top decision-making level and develop strategy recommendations based on our own quantitative market models and forecasting models – in close collaboration with colleagues at our sister company Statista.
Occasionally, you assume tasks in the operative implementation of projects as part of the customers’ organization. As a specialist in your industry section, you are the central contact for both our customers and our colleagues.
- You have proven your sound project management experience in the field of digital transformation: in a strategic management consultancy or in a comparable corporate position – preferably as a business builder, analyst or in corporate development.
- You skillfully combine your excellent analytical competence with your creativity in finding novel solutions – ideally in a top management consultancy or in an inhouse consulting role focusing on digital business, M&A, corporate finance as well as in innovation hubs, innovation labs, corporate venture capitalists, incubators or accelerators.
- You are used to pronounce strategy recommendations at CxO level, to accompany the operational implementation at all levels and to take responsibility holistically.
- Your extensive experience in digital business building or in fields of innovation such as 5G, artificial intelligence, internet of things will put you in the focus of our core industries to deepen our LSP expertise.
- Outstanding academic achievements in economics or natural sciences are a matter of course for us.
- You know how to guide younger colleagues and maintain customer relationships in day-to-day operations. Recruiting new employees is also part of your expertise.
- You possess charisma, are resilient and have people skills as well as a keen intellectual grasp.