Our focus is in the name: LSP Digital is the strategy consultancy for digital strategies, digital transformation, and digital business building. Since 2004, we have been effectively implementing digital projects with our customers. We experienced and co-created the most important digitization developments firsthand. In 2007, we successfully founded Statista, and we know how digital value creation works, as well as how new processes and business models are profitably established. Our customers are large companies in the TIME sector, industrial corporations, aviation companies, logistics entities, energy producers, trading ventures, large service providers, as well as investors.
Our team features exceptional individuals, to whom we offer interesting opportunities for development. Due to our great growth potential, we are continuously seeking people who share our passion for business building and digital business models.
Consultant - Junior/Senior (m/f/d)
We offer a unique combination of strategy development, analysis and implementation in the field of digital business models and technologies.
You will support our clients in adapting traditional business models to the competitive conditions of digital markets, develop strategy recommendations based on market analysis and models, and manage sub-projects. You will collaborate with our colleagues at Statista on a regular basis, and enjoy the benefit(s) of finding the concentrated expertise of one of the leading statistics portals in the same office.
- You have a first-rate university degree in economics or natural sciences – ideally at the master’s level.
- As a Junior Consultant, you have already been able to gain a taste of consulting within the context of an internship or student employment – preferably in a strategy consultancy or a larger digital enterprise or an innovation hub, innovation lab or a corporate venture capitalist, an incubator as well as an accelerator.
- As a Senior Consultant you score with several years of experience in a strategic management consultancy or in a comparable corporate position – for example as a business builder, an analyst or in corporate development: In any case, you can demonstrate expertise in managing sub-projects and customer interaction at all levels.
- You already gave proof of your excellent understanding of digital business models and your keen sense for markets and numbers: You provide sound experience in digital business building or in fields of innovation such as 5G, artificial intelligence or internet of things.
- You skillfully combine your analytical competence with your creativity in finding novel solutions.
- You possess charisma, are resilient and have people skills as well as a keen intellectual grasp.